Fume Hood Certification
Tritech is expanding our calibration services to include fume hood certification. Our customers have been asking us for hood certifications, so we responded by developing a fume hood certification program. State of the are instrumentation along with outstanding field service staff. As always, we believe in offering our customers the highest quality service at a cost-effective price point. Give us a call for a quote.
We look forward to earning your business!
President / CEO.
Typically, laboratory fume hoods are tested annually. Our testing includes the following:
- General Cabinet Integrity Inspection: Visual inspection of the fume hood, including general condition, checking for flow gauge, alarms, sash and baffle function.
- Test and Certify Face Velocity Airflow: Fume hood performance testing through face velocity measurements using a calibrated thermal anemometer (air velocity meter) and procedure as outlined by ANSI/ASHRAE 110-2016.
- Test and Certify Airflow Visualization: Using smoke tubes and procedure as outlined by ANSI/ASHRAE 110-2016.
- Certification Sticker: Fume hood testing certification sticker with system identifying information and data.
- Certification Report: Contains a through breakdown of inspection points, tests, data points and findings during a fume hood certification.